TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes a fully loaded Smith Machine / Half Cage Ensemble (CSM-725WS). The Smith machine attachment incorporates a 7º slant to allow a natural range of motion. With enclosed self-aligning linear bearings, the press system combines with a free-weight half rack and secure safety stoppers to safely perform a variety of free weight exercises.
The Smith Machine / Half Cage Ensemble comes standard with a built-in chinning bar, Olympic bar storage, weight plate storage, and includes the TuffStuff Multi-Purpose Bench (CMB-375). The Smith press bar (starting weight of 28 lb) easily stores away to allow full accessibility for cable station workouts. With fully adjustable high/low cable pulley columns, dual cable lat station and fixed low row station, the CSM725WS enables nearly an unlimited number functional and free weight training exercises.
Learn why 2X Super Bowl Champion Rod Smith chose TuffStuff’s CSM-725WS for his home gym >
Key Features (CSM-725WS):
- Adjustable high/low cable station
- Dual cable lat station with steel lat bar
- Fixed low row station designed for single or dual arm movements
- Built-in chinning bar
- Olympic bar storage and weight plates storage
- Smith Press bar easily stores away to allow full access to cable pulleys
- Self-aligning linear bearing Smith Press system
- Cable Ratio of 1:2 for extended cable travel
- Half Cage with 7º slant allows natural range of motion
- Spring loaded/swing lock J-Hooks for easy barbell catch adjustments
Ensemble Package Includes:
- Basic Smith machine (CSM-600) | Owner’s Manual >
- High/Low Cable Station (CHL-610WS) with 200 lb weight stack | Owner’s Manual >
- Multi-Purpose Bench (CMB-375) | Owner’s Manual >
TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial products. Every piece of equipment is built to last with 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.